Homeseal is still open for business and continues to operate, however the health and safety of our employees, customers, families and visitors are our primary concern. The situation around COVID-19 evolves on a daily basis and we continue to monitor the situation, implementing changes to our business, in line with Industry codes of practice and Government recommendations.
Some of these changes include:
– Facilitating staff working from home wherever possible.
– Introducing new social distancing protocols for all staff roles.
– Increased focus on cleanliness in our office, stores, vehicles and onsite at customers’ homes.
– The provision of frequent information and guidance about reducing the transmission of coronavirus COVID-19.
– Additional PPE for employees including gloves, visors and work wear.
– The provision of additional anti-bacterial sanitsers and wipes.
– Reviewing and updating our risk assessments and method statements to reflect the impact of COVID-19.
We will continue to engage with our employees and customers during these unprecedented times, ensuring that all our operations are carried out in the safest possible manner.
If you have any further queries please contact me on 028 7962 7474
HOMESEAL PROFESSIONAL INSULATION INSTALLER
Homeseal was established in 1995 as a trading division of the Workspace Group, a social enterprise set up in 1982. We are now recognised as the leading insulation installer in Northern Ireland.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.