Up Front Discount Scheme
For a limited period of time you could qualify for the Up Front Discount Scheme through the Northern Ireland Sustainable Energy Programme to help with the cost of adding cavity wall or loft insulation to your home.
- If the cost of insulating your home (either cavity wall insulation or loft insulation) is £400 or more you could qualify for a grant of £250 towards the cost of the insulation through the Up Front Discount Scheme, doctor funded by the Northern Ireland Sustainable Energy Programme.
- If you are undertaking both cavity wall insulation and loft insulation in your property you may be eligible for a £250 grant towards the cost of each measure.
Eligibility for grants is dependent on the value of the insulation measure being carried out.
Up Front Discount Scheme Criteria
- The cost of your insulation measure must be £400 or more (before the grant is applied)
- The scheme is open to all householders in Northern Ireland and is not means tested
- The scheme can be used for both loft insulation and cavity wall insulation
- The property must be an existing properties – new builds do not qualify
How do I apply?
To apply contact us today on 028 7962 7474 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The scheme is funded by the Northern Ireland Sustainable Energy Programme. Please note funding is limited and available on a first come, anabolics first served basis.